Do you have any questions whatsoever?
Do not hesitate to contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all your questions, orders, inquiries, problems, suggestions, testimonials, feedback, etc.!
You can write to us and we can respond to you in English, German, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Dutch/Flemish and some Spanish.
You can also follow us on
Share everything related to fluorescence diving and underwater fluorescence in this
The photo at the top right shows a fluorescent coral. It reminds of a "Fabergé egg"
- Ties Lahlali @ UV Dive Koh Tao (2013-03-17):
- We at UV Dive Koh Tao specialize in offering fluorescence night dives, and we want to offer our customers the most spectacular sights possible.
During the six years of our existence we have used gear from many different manufacturers, but lately we have come across the equipment from FluoMedia.org.
It is so much better than anything we've used or seen before in terms of power, beauty of fluorescence and robustness that we decided
to invest heavily in FluoMedia.org equipment, to eventually replace all of our existing equipment.
- Christian Mächler @ Werner Lau Diving Centres Maldives (2014-03-12):
- Ich habe nun endlich Euren Maskenfilter auf den Malediven ausprobieren können...
Du hast recht, die Farben sind viel attraktiver... ;-)
Deswegen würde ich gern 12 dieser Maskenfilter bei Dir bestellen...
Finally I was able to test your mask filter here in the Maldives...
You are right, the colours are much more attractive... ;-)
Therefore I would like to order 12 of these mask filters from you...
- Elisabeth Lauwerys @ Oceans Below (2014-07-07):
- Actually it was Ties who got me hooked on that torch... (SuperBlue).
For video it works so much better than the filters I had for my white video lights.
By using the SuperBlue lights the camera sees the actual colours you see through your visor.
With the filters over my old video lights, I mainly saw the green fluorescent corals and whenever I found an octopus,
which glows orange, I couldn't film it because the camera didn't pick up that colour.
- Ben Shuttleworth (2015-01-15):
Hey Steffen, I've been incognito in Australia for a while. Just want to say thanks for all the help mate, the best customer service I've ever had, all the best for the future, cheers, Ben
- Thomas Andersson (2016-06-15):
We are now on Bonaire. We did our first fluodive yesterday and wow!!! Great torches! Much better than the Solas we used to rent! Camilla will put up some pictures for you later. She is so excited by the equipment.
Best regards from a Sunnny Bonaire
Thomas, Camilla and Martin